Friday, August 14, 2009

Long time no post



I guess it's about time to update the blog. I really would like to do this more, I just have yet to find a way that really works for me. Unfortunately, I am somewhat of a closet perfectionist. One place where this shows up is in writing. I don't really like journaling that much because I'm rarely satisfied with how things come out on paper. My thoughts always sounds so much more profound in my head =).

OK well I'm going to give this blog another go... I do think that it is worthwhile, and I think that it could be useful for me to process some of my thoughts. I've had so many ideas running through my head this summer as I've been preparing to head back to Rome and take on my new leadership position in the city. It's hard to sort them out. If anybody is out there reading this - let me know what you think. I'd love to get your feedback on my ramblings...

We've got a long way to go, but God is doing the hard work of His kingdom as we faithfully sow the seed. Bring on the harvest.

1 comment:

Andrea Moberly said...

I'm out here reading :) I always enjoy your "ramblings" and look forward to getting a more up-close look at your ministry. I know its hard to communicate everything in a short prayer letter!